Invisi Smart Shield™ is s a next-generation 1 year protective coating with a 3-log reduction rate that has been proven to kill 99.9% of viruses, bacteria and fungi.
The Invisi Smart Shield has been successfully tested against the live SARS-CoV-2 virus (virus that causes COVID-19) by the University of Cambridge.
The Invisi Smart Shield™ coats any surface with a durable invisible layer of disinfecting particles that continuously protects for up to 1 year from application. Even with frequent cleaning, standard disinfection does not kill all germs. Our product is a next generation protective coating proven by University College London (UCL) to continuously kill germs on treated surfaces for 1 year. Once applied the durable Invisi Smart Shield™ forms an invisible protective barrier against viruses, bacteria and mould.
- Water based technology, safe for humans, animals and our planet
- Approved for use in the UK.
- Meets the protection guidance requirements from US CDC
- Long lasting 1 year +
- Easily spray applied / quick drying
- Used by the NHS, hotels, transport vehicles and gyms amongst others
Coverage per litre
Dependent on spray gun used the Invisi Smart Shield™ is ready to use and covers 90m2/ litre. Available in 500ml, 1 Litre, 5 Litre +
How Does it Work?
As natural light hits the surface, Invisi Smart’s technology reacts with moisture in the air to form a reactive oxygen species. Reactive oxygen species constantly destroy the harmful microbes, leaving a germ free surface.
Invisi Smart Technology is based on a naturally occurring mineral, the universally bioactive antimicrobial, titanium dioxide (TiO2). Activated by light, titanium dioxide has been proven to destroy viruses, bacteria, fungi, algae, spore and endospores, pollutants and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The Invisi Smart Shield™ tightly binds to any material or surface, including textiles with a hard-wearing 1-2μm invisible film and a 3-log kill rate. There is no need for further disinfection processes as the Invisi Smart Shield™ compliments your existing cleaning routines and will not wash off.
Invisi Smart is gentle and safe for humans, animals and the environment. Our technology is used to purify air and water, therefore posing no risk to aquatic life either. Our active ingredient, titanium dioxide found in the earth’s crust, is used in cosmetics, sunscreens and even food.
Useful for any surface including plastics and textiles, in hospitals, homes and even schools. It is an odourless, colourless, non-toxic technology that respects the aesthetic, form and function of the object it is applied to. Once applied, it continues disinfecting for up to 1 year.
What makes us Different?
Testing / efficacy
Invisi Smart Shield™ has been successfully tested against the live Sars-CoV-2 virus (the virus that causes COVID-19) by the University of Cambridge. Our technology has also been tested against the Middle East respiratory syndrome (a human coronavirus) and similarly yielded positive results. (Test reports available on request)
Effective in every Environment
From Healthcare to public transport, air travel, recreation / sports venues, workplaces, residential households, automotive to air, water and ventilation systems, Invisi Smart Shield™ is applicable over a wide range of surfaces, both non-absorbent and absorbent including water contact surfaces.
Bacterial and fungal growth can be particularly acute in these settings. Fungi are a ubiquitous species and can be a serious threat to public health in indoor environments. Mould, a type of fungus, is able to grow on almost all-natural and synthetic materials, especially in environments that are humid or wet. Mould can be persistent on ceilings, walls and even furniture, but just one application of Invisi Smart Shield™ kills and keeps mould and even mould spores at bay. Mould spores are of specific concern due to their toxin-producing properties, which can lead to severe respiratory damage. Mould associated conditions include allergies, asthma and sinusitis, ocular and skin irritation.
Invisi Smart Shield™ is able to decompose organic and pathogenic substances in the air. When pathogens come in contact with treated walls and ceilings, they are converted into completely harmless substances.
Additionally, titanium dioxide inhibits static electricity allowing particles to ground and suppresses indoor dust.
- Clean the surface with a pH neutral disinfectant
- Using a spray gun, evenly coat the surface
- After application, allow to dry for 15 minutes
Select the links below to view the product promotional video and application guide